Thursday, December 16, 2004

It's been a while my friend.....

Wow it's been quite a while since I last blogged. I'm kinda over the election now, only time will show how wrong the Australia public is.

I haven't been blogging because I've been caught up with a few things, mainly it was nearing the end of my Tafe Course - eSecurity and the work load was piling up... only just finished actually... what a relief... spending three nights a week at Tafe really takes it out of you, especially when you've been working 8+ hours before hand.

I also got a parking fine.. !@*(#&!@(*& which was unjustly given, and I got into a minor accident as well :((( who the hell puts a crossing right after a round about, and who the hell runs across a crossing in the dark and when it's raining O_o!!!!!!

Anyways, it's all good now... looking forward to a holiday down at Jervis Bay towards the end of January and can't wait till our office closes for Xmas.

We've also got an Xmas Party on the 22nd... lawn bowls! w00t.

Expect more entries from now on.

No comments: