Happy New Year!
Well it's now 2005, the beginning of a new year and time to start afresh!
New Year Resolutions:
1. Get fit. argh!!!!!!! been saying that for a while. but I think it's time I did something.
2. Try and attend Wu Chu, our kung fu style for as much of the classes as possible.
3. Get a pay rise, or a new higher paying job. Looking for a 60-80K package.
4. Spend more time with family and friends.
5. Have Fun!
I've already have had fun the past few week or so, heading to the beach and spending time with some of the closest friends that I have. It's just a pity that someone special to me ;P is overseas during this period, but I hope that we'd spend many more fun times throughout this year.
Looking back at 2004, I've had some fun times and i felt that I have really "grown" this year. I've become sure (to an extent) of what I wish to do with my life and the goals I want to achieve and I want to set out to achieve some of these this year.
Anyways, I wish you all have a happy and safe new year.
No comments:
Post a Comment