Sitting at the client's workplace today, on the 23rd level of the building, I look outside and see that it's raining. I think to myself that it's lucky that I made it into work before it started raining (even though my hotel's only a block away, it could've been closer but I seem to jip myself with hotels :)
Anyways, I put my head down to work and after a while I look outside again and it's stopped raining, the sun's out and there's a rainbow right outside my window. It must've been off the hotel pool in the building across the road.
Put my head down to work again and look up (you get the point), and it's bloody pouring outside. I couldn't see past 5 or 6 blocks because it was cloudy etc. Anyways it's really true what they say. In Melbourne you do really experience four seasons in a day. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment