Wow what's wrong with me. Posting so often :) I guess I'm making up for being so slack previously.
Anyways on with the review. Tonight I had pizza, and it was really the worst pizza that I had for the price. Initially I wanted to go to this Pizzeria, inside the Queen Victoria, but I decided against it, for some unknown reason... (probably because I wasn't hungry yet). So I decided to walk around Melbourne and see what's out there where I saw "Tono's Pizzeria" which is next to Maccas (don't ask for the road :). I decided to give it a try and for $17 got a large pizza the "Tono Super Special" ... boy what a mistake. I took it back to my hotel room to eat, and couldn't eat half of it, it was so bad. I ended up just eating the topping to make sure I didn't go hungry.
Since I'm staying in Chinatown, I'll try an actual chinese restaurant for tomorrow I think. :)
4 comments:
Bad pizza? Gosh, what a bummer..you know you love the one at Dulwich Hill =) see you soon =)
I'm sorry to hear that you had such a bad pizza experience. If you're still in Melb, I can give u recommendations. After all, I'm a Melbournian who visits Syd regularly for the food! ;p
Oh yes please! :)
I hardly know anything about Melbourne so if you have any places you recommend, please do so :)
Looking for information and found it at this great site... Drogen ritalin dosing zyban Uhf rfid sports timing 2004 accord honda used Sexy dress up internet craps Pics free pornstars Cruise royal wiki3d roulette depression klonopin Security audio streaming software Free mobile web browser on brew phones seroquel 19892 0000-00-00 0 hline Auto repair and stripped lug bolts dose of seroquel minivan commercial Moving professional services domaine faiveley corton Swartz creek high school
Post a Comment