[I had this saved as a draft since the start of October, finally got around to finishing it off :)]
Yet again, it's been a while since I've posted, but I've just recently hit the quarter century mark in my
existence, and to celebrate I've splurged on some techie goodies :)
The main ones are:
* O2 XDA II Mini, a PDA/phone device.. very nifty! :D
* LG LS50 laptop :)
I've also got a few accessories for the Mini, such as
- Blueant X2 Bluetooth headset
- Holux GPS Slim unit
1 comment:
Looking for information and found it at this great site... Vatra fitness Side effects of coming off lipitor classic lanes bingo Anal can Images of indian tennis player sania mirza Low cost generic tenuate depression with lipitor Elite slide gate opener Asian antique cabinet Zoloft generic equivalent lipitor and muscle enzymes Forum marketing online Animated gif email marketing lipitor eurothema Currency exchange rate yahoo magic online trading currency Computers and technology department Nike air jordan xx shoes
Post a Comment